Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of my mom's old recipes. We both love it.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 12 -16 ounces lump crabmeat, flaked and picked over
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, flour, eggs and milk.
- Add next 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into the pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until tests done.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This is my favorite recipe for crab quiche. I use the imitation crab without a problem. Very good and very easy to prepare.
This is a yummy crab quiche recipe. I've always enjoyed it. Never tried adding green onions, though. I'll have to grab some from my garden this week and give it a try! Thanks for posting this.