Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This came from a book called Favorite Recipes The Costco Way.
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- Combine eggs, flour, mayo, and the half-and-half until well blended.
- Add in onion and cheeses.
- Fold in crab so as to not break up the meat.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean.