- 1 (9 inch) pastry crust
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim excess pastry around edges.
- Prick bottom and sides of pastry with fork.
- Bake at 400F for 3 minutes; remove from oven and gently prick with fork.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Combine eggs, mayonnaise, flour, and milk; mix thoroughly.
- Stir in crab meat, cheese, and green onions.
- Spoon mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.