Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Crab Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 peeled and seeded red fresh tomatoes
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped olive (optional)
- flour or corn tortilla
- Stir fry onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomato and when its juice has almost evaporated, add the crabmeat, cilantro, chilies and olives.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Fill flour or corn tortillas with this filling, securing edges with toothpicks Fry in enough frying oil until tortillas are golden brown.
Very good appetiizer, enjoyed by all. I used immitation crab meat and didn't have any olives in so used up som roasted red pepper instead and just one large tomato with about double the garlic. I just used about half the olive oil to stirfry the veggies and crab and used veggie spray to fry the quesadillas. They t urned out nice and crisp. Served them cut into about 1 1/2 inch pieces for appetizers. Thanks for posting, I will make them again.