Little Bee's Note:
Haven't tried these but plan to soon! they sound delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded jalapeno pepper cheese or 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 2 green onions, very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped (optional)
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened or 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1Combine the cream cheese and shredded cheese in a medium bowl. Fold in the crabmeat and cilantro.
- 2Brush 1 side of each tortilla with the softened butter or oil. Spread crab mixture on half of the other side and fold other side over. Repeat until all tortillas are filled.
- 3Cook briefly on the grill on each side, until cheese is melted. Or, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook quesadillas about 2 minutes per side, until golden. Cut into quarters and serve.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 595.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.3 g