Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are light yet spicy but don't take very long to make.
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat or 6 ounces canned crabmeat
- 2 ounces chilies
- 8 -12 whole wheat tortillas or 8 -12 whole flour tortillas
- monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- sour cream
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- Broil tortillas on both sides.
- Layer one tortilla with the crab, cheese, onions, and chilis top with additional cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted then top with another tortilla.
- Cut into wedges and serve with toppings.