Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are great little appetizers. They can be frozen after baking and then reheated.
Make and share this Crab Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, mix together crab, cheese, onion, mustard, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat butter and water to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add flour and beat until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms into a ball.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each is fully incorporated.
- Carefully fold in crab-cheese mixture.
- Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Serve hot.
- If frozen, thaw and reheat at 325 for 10 minutes.