Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are great little appetizers. They can be frozen after baking and then reheated.
Make and share this Crab Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, mix together crab, cheese, onion, mustard, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat butter and water to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add flour and beat until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms into a ball.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each is fully incorporated.
- Carefully fold in crab-cheese mixture.
- Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Serve hot.
- If frozen, thaw and reheat at 325 for 10 minutes.