Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My boyfriend and I put this together one night for dinner using leftovers. We didn't have pizza sauce, so we decided to use salsa with some tomato paste (salsa alone is too watery). If you like a thicker pizza sauce, use more tomato paste and less salsa. While we were making it, I was thinking that the flavors were probably going to come together really well even though it was thrown together randomly. It was delicious! Great for a busy weeknight!
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place pizza crust on sheet.
- Mix together salsa and tomato paste to make sauce. Spread sauce evenly over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle half of cheese on top of sauce.
- Arrange crab, scallion, onion, celery, and tomato on pizza. Sprinkle remaining cheese and fresh cilantro on top.
- Bake according to pizza crust directions. (Ours said to bake in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.).