Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are very tasty little appetizers. If you don't have fresh crabmeat, you can sub imitation with good results.
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh minced dill
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped crabmeat
- 1⁄3 cup chopped ripe olives
- Spread the dough on 12inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350* for 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add spinach, onion, dill, lemon rind, juice and pepper.
- Spread on the crust.
- Top with crab and olives.
- Cut into small pieces.