Stoke up the fire and serve this pizza with salad and a nice bottle of white wine. Romance abounds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 round pizza dough (12-inch)
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 cups crabmeat, picked over
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 slices bacon, cooked to just crisp and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (see Old Bay Seasoning or #15562)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Place pizza dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and press out to 12 inches.
- 3Evenly distribute alfredo sauce.
- 4Evenly distribute crab meat.
- 5Evenly distribute cheddar and motzarella cheeses.
- 6Top with the Old Bay Seasoning, onions, bacon and mushrooms.
- 7Bake on the lowest rack for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.7
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.3 mg
- Sodium 972.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning