Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Stoke up the fire and serve this pizza with salad and a nice bottle of white wine. Romance abounds!
- 1 round pizza dough (12-inch)
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 cups crabmeat, picked over
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 slices bacon, cooked to just crisp and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (see Old Bay Seasoning or #15562)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pizza dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and press out to 12 inches.
- Evenly distribute alfredo sauce.
- Evenly distribute crab meat.
- Evenly distribute cheddar and motzarella cheeses.
- Top with the Old Bay Seasoning, onions, bacon and mushrooms.
- Bake on the lowest rack for 20-25 minutes.
Oh, this was soooo good. I love non-traditional pizza. The ingredients were in perfect proportion. The Old Bay Seasoning was a nice touch. My kids and husband also thought it was delicious. My husband ate 3/4 of an entire pizza by himself and polished off the left-overs the next morning for breakfast. We definiitely thought it was worth 5-stars and I can't wait to make it again. Thanks Di.
This recipe was fabulous!!! and I even FORGOT THE BACON! I used a prepared crust, Boboli. Friday night is pizza night at our house, so I'm always looking for something new with a twist on the ordinary. This crab pizza certainly succeeded in doing that. I'm trying it again this weekend; this time with ALL of the ingredients.
Different and so good! Alfredo sauce, crab, bacon and Old Bay seasoning is what this pizza is made of. Enough for 4.