Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Stoke up the fire and serve this pizza with salad and a nice bottle of white wine. Romance abounds!
Make and share this Crab Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 round pizza dough (12-inch)
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 cups crabmeat, picked over
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 slices bacon, cooked to just crisp and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (see Old Bay Seasoning or #15562)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pizza dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and press out to 12 inches.
- Evenly distribute alfredo sauce.
- Evenly distribute crab meat.
- Evenly distribute cheddar and motzarella cheeses.
- Top with the Old Bay Seasoning, onions, bacon and mushrooms.
- Bake on the lowest rack for 20-25 minutes.