Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Stoke up the fire and serve this pizza with salad and a nice bottle of white wine. Romance abounds!
Make and share this Crab Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 round pizza dough (12-inch)
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 cups crabmeat, picked over
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 slices bacon, cooked to just crisp and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning (see Old Bay Seasoning or #15562)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pizza dough on a lightly greased pizza pan and press out to 12 inches.
- Evenly distribute alfredo sauce.
- Evenly distribute crab meat.
- Evenly distribute cheddar and motzarella cheeses.
- Top with the Old Bay Seasoning, onions, bacon and mushrooms.
- Bake on the lowest rack for 20-25 minutes.
Oh, this was soooo good. I love non-traditional pizza. The ingredients were in perfect proportion. The Old Bay Seasoning was a nice touch. My kids and husband also thought it was delicious. My husband ate 3/4 of an entire pizza by himself and polished off the left-overs the next morning for breakfast. We definiitely thought it was worth 5-stars and I can't wait to make it again. Thanks Di.
This recipe was fabulous!!! and I even FORGOT THE BACON! I used a prepared crust, Boboli. Friday night is pizza night at our house, so I'm always looking for something new with a twist on the ordinary. This crab pizza certainly succeeded in doing that. I'm trying it again this weekend; this time with ALL of the ingredients.
This was delicious! I am always looking for ways to "lighten up" a recipe. I used Ragu Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce on a whole wheat crust. I added backfin crabmeat and also peeled, deveined, and cooked shrimp. I sprinkled Old Bay on top of this. Then I added steamed broccoli and topped with reduced-fat white cheddar cheese. I sprinkled 4 slices of pre-cooked bacon crumbled on top. My son chose this for his birthday dinner. Can't wait to make it again!!!