Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe in a pamphlet at the grocery store. My son and I love it with crackers. My two daughters love the spread with raw veggies. This can also be served with chips. The cooking time listed is the time to chill the spread.
- 1 lb crabmeat, remove shell or cartilage
- 1 envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Combine all except the parsley.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Garnish with parsley before serving with crackers, chips or veggies.
To much sour cream and mayo! I could not taste the crab. If I am going to spend the money on crab meat I want to taste it. Not a bad recipe, but not to our liking. Sorry!
My DS that hates seafood had no idea what he was enjoying! I did use my own hode seasoning (less salt). Used lite sour cream. The picture shows what I served it with. Nutrition facts are a bit off I can`t see anyone eating a cup of this Not that it isn`t good but thats a bit much. I wouldn`t think 1/4 cup would be plenty per person. That would be a lot less guilt! ;)! Good eats!