Recipe by Cadillacgirl
I love these - they are easy to make and disappear when you put them out! From my Breast Wishes cookbook, supporting breast cancer research! I usually add an extra green onion... I've also made my own little tart shells using phyllo dough and mini muffin tins
Top Review by Queenofcamping
MMMMM, these little morsels are wonderful! I used canned crabmeat and just a little mustard. I think next time I will add some old bay or something for a little MORE flavor. They were very easy. My son helped me make them while my daughter was making red velvet cake for my hubby for fathers day. Made for ZWT for the Golden Gourmets
- 3 (2 ounce) packagesof mini phyllo tart shells
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 1 green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (314 g) can crab, drained, flaked, cartilage removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet and sprinkle cheese into each shell.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and spoon about a teaspoonful into each tart shell.
- Bake at 375 F for 18-20 minutes or until pastry is browned and serve warm!