Recipe by ~Paula~
Yummy little appetizer that's quick and easy to prepare!
Top Review by Wendy B.
Yum yum for the tum tum. These were an elegant yet simple appetizer that tickled my husband's taste buds! I used the tartlet shells and employed a freer hand with the horseradish sauce. You need the sauce, it gives it such a rick flavor. I added a dash of lemon juice and salt and pepper. The paprika on top was delish!
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 3⁄4 cup imitation crabmeat, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 2 (2 ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- paprika, sprinkled on top
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix the cream cheese and horseradish sauce together.
- Fold in the crabmeat and onion.
- Using a small sized scoop (Pampered Chef), place filling into tart shells.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of paprika.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until slightly brown on top.