Recipe by mikaylahh
Crunchy on the outside with a solft, even texture on the inside. These patties have a delicate crab flavour with a hint of dill. Serve with a dipping sauce made with equal amounts of sweet chili sauce and mayonnaise. This recipe is from the "Company's Coming - Weekend Cooking" cookbook.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (or 1 1/2 tsp. dill weed)
- 6 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well. Shape into patties, using about 1 tablespoons each.
- Toss lightly with flour.
- Heat cooking oil in large frying pan on medium. Add patties. Cook in 2 to 3 batches, until golden. Remove to paper twoels to drain. Makes 40 patties. Serves 8.