Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I did a search for crab pate recipes. There were only four of them on Recipezaar. I decided to adapt my quick pate recipe with crab. You may need to add more Worcestershire or hot sauce depending on taste.
- Open the cans of crab meat and squeeze out the liquid.
- Place the onion and garlic in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the crab meat and process until thoroughly mixed
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce and process until absorbed.
- Add the cream cheese and process until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor and whir for about 30 seconds.
- Serve with crackers.