Recipe by franzcooks
I did a search for crab pate recipes. There were only four of them on Recipezaar. I decided to adapt my quick pate recipe with crab. You may need to add more Worcestershire or hot sauce depending on taste.
- 2 (4 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes hot sauce (I use Louisiana Brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Open the cans of crab meat and squeeze out the liquid.
- Place the onion and garlic in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the crab meat and process until thoroughly mixed
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce and process until absorbed.
- Add the cream cheese and process until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor and whir for about 30 seconds.
- Serve with crackers.