Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious dip for anything from crackers to veggie sticks. It's delicious and I can't get enough of it.
- Heat and stir soup over low heat.
- Add the cream cheese, stir to blend.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir to blend,.
- Spoon into a 5 cup mold.
- Cover and place in fridge 3-4 hours or until set.
- I've put this into a regular small casserole dish and it freezes well also.