A delicious dip for anything from crackers to veggie sticks. It's delicious and I can't get enough of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat and stir soup over low heat.
- 2Add the cream cheese, stir to blend.
- 3Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- 5Add the rest of the ingredients.
- 6Stir to blend,.
- 7Spoon into a 5 cup mold.
- 8Cover and place in fridge 3-4 hours or until set.
- 9I've put this into a regular small casserole dish and it freezes well also.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Pate
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 206.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: