Recipe by SooZee
A delicious dip for anything from crackers to veggie sticks. It's delicious and I can't get enough of it.
- 1 (7 g) envelopeknox unflavored gelatin, you know, one little envelope
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 6 1⁄2 ounces salmon or 6 1⁄2 ounces crabmeat
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 ounces tomato soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat and stir soup over low heat.
- Add the cream cheese, stir to blend.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir to blend,.
- Spoon into a 5 cup mold.
- Cover and place in fridge 3-4 hours or until set.
- I've put this into a regular small casserole dish and it freezes well also.