Yello Kim's Note:
My aunt made these at out last party. I loved the flavor. I think its because you make it a day ahead and the flavors form. I hope you enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- 2Still in the remaining salad ingredients.
- 3Cover and refrigerate up to a day.
- 4Up to 3 hours before serving: Still the crab salad to blend flavors.
- 5Spoon into pastry shells (I use Athens brand). They are in the freezer section where you would find frozen cakes and pies.
- 6You can fill the pastry shells directly in the holders they come in and then refrigerate them until ready to serve.
- 7Filling them too early will cause the bottom of the shell to soften.
- 8Sprinkle with paprika and accompany with lemon wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Pastry Cups
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 146.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature phyllo cups