Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My aunt made these at out last party. I loved the flavor. I think its because you make it a day ahead and the flavors form. I hope you enjoy
- Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- Still in the remaining salad ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate up to a day.
- Up to 3 hours before serving: Still the crab salad to blend flavors.
- Spoon into pastry shells (I use Athens brand). They are in the freezer section where you would find frozen cakes and pies.
- You can fill the pastry shells directly in the holders they come in and then refrigerate them until ready to serve.
- Filling them too early will cause the bottom of the shell to soften.
- Sprinkle with paprika and accompany with lemon wedges to serve.