1/1 Photo of Crab Pasta Salad
Chef #379453's Note:
Saw this recipe on Taste of Home and had to try it. Their recipe called for a creamy Italian Salad Dressing and I used a Lite version, and called for 1 cup fresh broccoli florets, which was the only thing I did not have on hand, so I left it out. This salad is so quick and easy and is perfect for a hot summer day. So quick and easy, perfect for a Hot Summer Day! It is sure to be a family favorite and the summer has just begun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in refrigerator to cool.
- 2When pasta is cool, stir in crab, green pepper, tomatoes and onions.
- 3For dressing, combining dressing ingredients; pour over salad and gently toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- 5When serving if salad seems a tad dry add a little more Italian Salad Dressing.
- 6Sliver Parmesan Cheese over the top and serve with warm Italian Bread and more salad dressing for dipping.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 1174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 15.1 g