Recipe by papergoddess
I've been making this for years. I usually just "chop and dump", so I've gotten the proportions as close as I can, I think. Add more or less mayo, if you like, because I usually don't measure. The same with the tarragon and dill weed. Add more if you like it, less if you don't.
Top Review by marx110
I followed the recipe exactly even though I KNEW that 12 oz. of the pasta would overwhelm the rest of the ingredients. There was not enough "dressing" to make the salad creamy and hardly any of the seasonings came through for flavor. I will let each person "doctor up" their serving to suit their tastes but I will not be fixing this again.
- 12 ounces small shell pasta
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise