1/3 Photos of Crab or Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Heavenly seasoned with creamy, sweet, roasted garlic. Don't skimp on the garlic. The bulb will mellow and sweeten after it is roasted. This can be made with crab,shrimp or both. Made for RSC #14 but could submit only 3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g large button mushrooms, stems removed wiped of any dirt
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 78.07 ml diced onion
- 59.14 ml diced celery
- 170.09 g crabmeat, drained and rinsed or 170.09 g small shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 1 bulb roasted garlic (one tablespoon mashed)
- 2.46 ml lemon zest
- 1.23 ml dried thyme leaves
- 1.23 ml smoked paprika (hot or sweet)
- 0.25 ml salt
- 29.58 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery. Saute until softens, about 5 minutes. Add cream cheese to soften.
- 2Place in a medium bowl; mix in shrimp and or crab meat, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, paprika, and panko. Season filling to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange mushrooms, rounded side down, on oiled baking sheet. Generously mound filling in mushrooms.
- 3Sprinkle cheese.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F Bake mushrooms until tender about 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab or Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 232.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g