Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a GREAT APPETIZER that your guests will love!
- 1⁄2 cup imitation crabmeat (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg white (beaten until stiff)
- 5 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- paprika (for garnish)
- In a medium size bowl, combine onion soup mix, crabmeat and mayonnaise.
- Then fold in the stiffly beaten egg white.
- Lightly toast the 5 slices of bread.
- When toasted, cut each slice into 4 pieces.
- Place the pieces of toast onto a baking sheet, and top with the crab mixture.
- Lightly sprinkle with paprika for color.
- Broil for about 3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.