Recipe by MsSally
This came out of a need to use some extra imitation crab that I had. I think it would be equally good with shrimp or real crab meat.
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
The great thing about this recipe is that it is very quick to put together! I halved the recipe and it made enough for my family of three. I used an asparagus stir fry mix. I felt this was very salty with the teriyaki marinade and flavor pouch from the ramen. As MsPia suggested, I would also add some hot chilies to the noodle bowl next time.
- 2 (10 ounce) bagsfrozen stir fry vegetables (broccoli, mushrooms, sugar snaps, peppers and onions)
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat (chunks)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages ramen noodles (shrimp flavor)
- 3 cups water (boiling)
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki marinade
Directions See How It's Made
- In LARGE non-stick pan, cook veggies on medium heat covered for about 3 minutes.
- Mix 1 packet of seasoning with water.
- Add water, ramen and crab to veggies and stir continuously until noodles are soft and most of water is absorbed.
- Pour over marinade. Heat through and serve.