Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A quick H'ordeve You got to try it.
- 1 box Ritz cracker
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onions
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 lb cooked crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix instant onions with the water and let stand.
- Blend together onion, salad dressing, cheese and 0.125 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Mound on crackers and place on a cookie sheet.
- Place a slice of tomato on top.
- Place a small amount of crab meat on top of tomato.
- Combined butter and remaining garlic powder.
- Bruch on top of each.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
- Serve hot.