Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Blind Betty's is a super spicy pineapple habanero sauce made in St. John, USVI. The sauce makes an awesome addition to these crab stuffed mushrooms. I can almost smell the sea air at Coral Bay!!! If you can't find Blind Betty's (available on Amazon), you can substitute any other tropical, fruity hot sauce.
- 6 1⁄2 ounces crabmeat, canned
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 stalks scallions (diced)
- 1 stalk celery (finely diced)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 lb mushroom
- 6 teaspoons hot sauce (must be Blind Betty's Pineapple Pizzazz)
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop them up.
- Mix stems and all other stuffing ingredients together.
- Spoon into the mushroom caps and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- If you like things really hot, you can add more Blind Betty's.