1/1 Photo of Crab Mushroom Spinach Fettuccine
From Chef Ben of Cooking with the Single Guy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pot of water and cook fettuccine in salted water. Drain and set aside.
- 2In large skillet, heat oil over high flame and add garlic. Then add chopped mushrooms to sweat out the moisture. (Add a pinch of salt to assist in the sweating.)
- 3Add heavy cream and bring to a boil, then simmer with cover over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Add crab meat, spinach and lemon zest and cook until spinach is wilted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Then toss in pasta with some of the pasta water and mix in parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Mushroom Spinach Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.2
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 215.7 mg
- Sodium 519.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 33.5 g