Recipe by Chef Shadows
SOURCE: KATHY STERLING . Kathy's family owned and operated a crab processing business on the eastern shore of Maryland. Cooking time include time in the freezer. Edit 04/18/09 I found out 2 days ago Kathy died of advanced breast cancer ( it had gone into her bones ). Ladies do not ignore the symptoms. If you make this recipe keep Kathy in mind as you do please. Kathy gave me this recipe in 1987.
- 4 English muffins, split with a fork
- 6 ounces crabmeat, drained (fresh or canned)
- 8 ounces Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3⁄8 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cheese and butter; mix all ingredients together.
- Spread mixture on muffin halves.
- Freeze at least 30 minutes.
- Bake at 325f until lightly browned or put under broiler until lightly browned.
- To serve as appetizers cut each muffin half into quarters.