Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this may be made with smoked salmon as well
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- endive, spears or cracker
- mix cream cheese, mayo, mustard, horseradish, onions and spices until smooth fold in crab.
- spoon into endive spears or onto crackers.
- you may use a pastry bag if desired.
A nice, creamy texture. The flavors went well with the crabmeat; however, the horseradish over powered the crab flavor. Next time I would use only 1 tsp. horseradish. The mustard added a nice depth of flavor as did the cayenne.