Recipe by Cuisinart
Mother always knows best. Mom used to make this on special occasions such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's an awesome recipe.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain gelatin (I use 1 packet of Knox original unflavored Gelatin)
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 8 ounces cooked crabmeat
- 1 cup minced celery (approx 2 stalks)
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice (approx half a lemon)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons of warm water.
- 2. Heat cream of mushroom (condensed) in medium-size saucepan.
- 3. Add dissolved gelatin to cream of mushroom & cream chees until melted.
- 4. Cool mixture.
- 5. Add remaining ingredients.
- 6. Pour into a medium-size mold or 2 small molds sprayed with Pam or vegetable oil.
- 7. Chill until set (approximately 3 hours).
- 8. Loosen mousse around edges of mold, place plate on top of mold, and invert to release the mousse.
- 9. Garnish with fresh parsley annd serve with plain crachers.