Recipe by Iron Chef Michiba
This is pretty convenate. For the people who hate tofu, don't have to eat it, because there is not a ounce of tofu in this whole dish. I don't really know, if you can put tofu in, but you could try it, and send the results to me .
- 8 snow crab legs
- 5 eggs
- 160 ml dashi or 160 ml fish stock or 160 ml chicken stock
For The Soup
- 1 tablespoon kanimiso
- 1 teaspoon stock
- 1 tablespoon potato starch, dissolved
- 1 stalk asparagus, chopped into 4 pieces,blanched
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs,stock Strain it through mesh strainer, pushing it threw.
- Put food wrap in a cup, put 1 in the cup.
- Tie up, with a string.
- Steam on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Mix Soup A, heat.
- Place in soup bowl, or Japanese Wan ((Not wok)) and place the omelltte-like tofu in the bowl, with Soup A, serve with Crab.