Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for holidays.
- 3 (2 1/8 ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 green onion, finely choppe
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Place tarts on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle swiss cheese into each shell. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon a teaspoonful of crab mixture into each tart shell.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until pastry is browned. Serve warm.