Recipe by chococandi X3
I haven't tried it yet but I found it in a coupon book and it looks quick, easy, and delicious! It would probably taste good with bacon bits in it and a side of potato soup or clam chowder. :)
Top Review by CulinaryExplorer
These were very good. I knew we would like them as we have had a similar dish with tuna and provolone. I liked the addition of sour cream to these though, and bell pepper. I put mine on top of Whole Grain English Muffins having enough topping for 6 halves. I also used less cheese I believe (I didn't measure) and it was fat free. The sour cream was also fat free. Made this way we were each able to enjoy 3 of these for only 6 Ww points!
- 1 cup crabmeat, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked artichoke heart
- 2⁄3 cup sliced green onion, divided
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 4 slices sourdough bread or 4 slices French bread, toasted
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine crab, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, all but 3 tbsp green onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon zest; mix well.
- Spread over bread slices; arrange cheese slices over crab mixture to cover.
- Place sandwiches on baking sheet. Place under broiler until cheese softens, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp green onion.