Recipe by Raquel Grinnell
My sister-in-law brought these to my Super Bowl Party and they were the first thing to go.... absolutely simple, yet INCREDIBLY tasty and EASY. I dare anyone not to like this. Plus, you can freeze them. Pretty cool.
- 12 English muffins
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 2 (5 ounce) jars processed cheese (Old English is the recommended brand)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup butter
- 1 dash Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Have butter and cheese spread at room temperature.
- Mix all ingredients and spread on english muffin halves. Then cut into quarters with a pizza cutter.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze for 1 hour. If saving for future use, place in freezer-proof bags with the air squeezed out. Can be saved up to 6 months.
- Broil for 4-5 minutes in oven or toaster oven. Serve warm and get out of the way!