- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (6 ounce) canflaked crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 package bread du jour French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and cheese over low heat; add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt.
- Mix well.
- Process in blender until smooth.
- In bowl, fold in crabmeat and chives.
- Slice bread into half inch slices and spread on crabmeat mixture.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.