- 4 English muffins
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat
- 2 large meaty tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Split muffins and toast them and let them cool.
- Lightly spread each muffin half with some mayonnaise.
- Combine remaining mayonnaise with crab meat.
- Place tomato slice on each muffin half and top with crab meat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Put muffins in broiling pan and broil for about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.