Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I tried this dish at a friend's place recently. It tasted very nice and I couldn't resist not asking her for the recipe. I hope I remember the recipe correctly. Haven't try cooking it myself though. Pls let me know how it turns out.
- 1⁄2 cup boiled crabmeat
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- coriander leaves
- Add the crab meat, scallion, black pepper, rice wine and salt to the beaten eggs.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Heat the water in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture slowly into the saucepan, while gently stirring it.
- Serve when the eggs have partially congealed.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.