1/2 Photos of Crab Meat Tacos
Combination of crab meat, egg, and fresh diced tomato with Ranch dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat; add olive oil.
- 2Add the chopped sweet onion; cook until light brown.
- 3Add the diced tomato, shredded cabbage and crab meat; stir.
- 4Meanwhile, beat the eggs together with the milk and salt.
- 5Add the beaten egg mixture to the skillet.
- 6Stir and cook until the eggs are done, cooked and seasoned with 1 Tablespoon Ranch dressing.
- 7Heat the tortillas in a skillet; fill with the cooked crab meat.
- 8Pour the remaining Ranch dressing on top.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Meat Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (924 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 630.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g