Combination of crab meat, egg, and fresh diced tomato with Ranch dressing.
Make and share this Crab Meat Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat; add olive oil.
- Add the chopped sweet onion; cook until light brown.
- Add the diced tomato, shredded cabbage and crab meat; stir.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs together with the milk and salt.
- Add the beaten egg mixture to the skillet.
- Stir and cook until the eggs are done, cooked and seasoned with 1 Tablespoon Ranch dressing.
- Heat the tortillas in a skillet; fill with the cooked crab meat.
- Pour the remaining Ranch dressing on top.
This breakfast taco was good. I used 2 eggs instad of 3. Upped the cabbage(Napa my choice). Used less dressing. I also used reall crabmeat. Just don`t like the imitation crab. I would use flour tortillas because the corn tortillas fell apart. Some heat from jalapenos or pepper flakes would have been nice. Makes plenty for 6.