Recipe by :)Shirl(:
This casserole uses the dried chinese chow mein noodles you get in a can. A different but nicely flavored dish. Could be used as a main dish or a side. This is my second posting for a seafood dish, thinking I need to make a visit to the coast, enjoy! Shirley
- 1 (12 ounce) canchinese dried chow mein noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cashews, whole
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package crabmeat, imitation okay
Directions See How It's Made
- Open can of noodles (I put 12 oz. can as I'm not sure about the size, will edit when I find out.) and reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- Mix remaining noodles with other ingredients in order given.
- Blend thoroughly and place in buttered casserole.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of chinese noodles.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.