- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup lump crabmeat
- salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute green onions and 1 tsp parsley in butter until soft, being careful not to let butter brown.
- Add crabmeat, tossing lightly so as not to break up lumps.
- Season to taste and add lemon juice.
- Prepare basic omelette.
- When eggs begin to set, add crabmeat mixture and turn down heat.
- When omelette is set, fold two sides toward center, over filling.
- Garnish with the remaining parsley.