Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Commander's Palace restaurant in New Orleans, this easy recipe honors the taste of the crab. Warm, buttery, with a hint of garlic and lemon, very simple yet so, so tasty! Serve over rice or angel hair.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons almonds, sliced and blanched
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat
- Melt butter in a large skillet and saute almonds until golden brown.
- Add the green onions and seasonings and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add parsley, lemon juice, and crabmeat and toss well.
- Heat thoroughly and serve.