Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made this for years and still do even tho I can't eat shellfish !! My loss but I love to make it for my family and friends. This is easy to make and can be kept warm in a small fondue pot. Serve with bread chunks or tortilla chips. Yummy.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crabmeat, rinsed and drained
- 2 (4 ounce) jars Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Melt cream cheese and Old English cheese together in a large microwave bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients, mix well and heat in fondue pot on low.
- Serve with bread chunks or tortilla chips or both !