Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is an easy and tasty dip for potlucks or as an appetizer. You may want to double the recipe if you are having a crowd over.
- 1 can crabmeat, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 dash salt, pepper,garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients together and form into round ball.
- Let set in fridge at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour shrimp sauce over top.
- Serve w crackers, bread sticks, etc.
- I usually double this recipe depending on the occasion.