Prep 8 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is really delicious, however it might also taste quite good with sauerkraut or something mixed into it. This looks like a lot, but it comes together very quickly. Try doing this in the oven--it might have a more gourmet and homemade taste to it.
- 1 starchy baking potato
- 1⁄4 cup imitation crabmeat (surimi) or 1⁄4 cup regular cooked crabmeat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon green pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon whole grain mustard or 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Bake potato in microwave until tender. Let it sit for a minute or two.
- Put the potato in a bowl and break it with a fork until it is coarsely mashed. Add all of the other ingredients and mix together or mash together. Put in the microwave for about 1 to 2 more minutes.