Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mangetsu (Full Moon) was a restaurant in Tokyo, Japan that my parents liked to frequent when they took the train from Yokosuka for a day trip. This is from their recollections.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup crabmeat, finely shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cooked green peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped red ginger
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mushroom
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients together, then turn onto the greased grill in one heap.
- Fry like scrambled eggs.
- When ready to serve, combine mirin and soy sauce and pour over plated mixture.
- Cut in half to serve.