Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Never, never use imitation crabmeat, it's just ...wrong :)
Make and share this Crab Louis Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Place shredded lettuce on a platter; arrange crabmeat, tomato slices, and egg slices on lettuce. Serve with dresing.
Delicious -- this is just like the salad I had at a restaurant that I was trying to copy! Thanks so much for sharing this much loved salad which we will be having often!
Great Salad !! I agree about the imitation crab meat. Never use it if you want authentic flavor and texture!