Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Sandra Lee recipe is your familiar Crab Louie, but presented as a mixed salad rather than a composed salad. The results are delicious and the salad takes hardly any time to make.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained or 12 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 1⁄3 cup bacon and tomato mayonnaise, Best Foods brand suggested
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, medium head, chopped
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced inro 1/4-inch rings
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tomatoes, sliced into 8 wedges
- 0.5 (4 ounce) canwhole pitted black olives, drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered lengthwise
- In a medium bowl combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, and relish. Set aside.
- In a large chilled owl, combine the two types of lettuce. Spoon the crabmeat mixture into the center. Arrange the remaining ingredients around the crabmeat mixture.