Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Bacon and crabmeat ! Everyone will love these crabby logs.
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 12 slices bacon, cut in 1/2
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook bacon until limp; set aside.
- Combine rest of ingredients together.
- Mix well and shape into logs about 1/2" long by 3/4" in diameter.
- Wrap 1/2 of a bacon slice around the log and secure with toothpick.
- Arrange on baking sheet and freeze.
- Pack in airtight container.
- Broil 4 inches from heat about 10 minutes or until golden brown turning occasionally.