Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A tasty chilled dip to serve with crackers or vegetables. I got this years ago from a coworker's wife.
- 1 (1 tablespoon) packageknox unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat
- 3⁄4 cup shredded imitation crabmeat
- Melt soup and add gelatin, stirring till dissolved.
- Cool slightly and add cream cheese, mixing well. Add mayonnaise, green onions, celery and crab meat.
- Pour into mold and set overnight.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables.
- Use salmon instead of crab meat.
- Add 1/4°C chopped sweet onion (reduce green onion to 2 stalks).