Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found on alleasyrecipes.com. Posted for ZWT8- France.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, snipped
- 1⁄4 lb boiled ham, cut in julienne strips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb cooked crab legs
- toast points
- Cook the butter, mushrooms, green onions and garlic, covered, in a casserole in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Add the parsley and ham. Cook 1 minute more. Stir in the flour and then the wine, salt and pepper.
- Cook, covered, 2 minutes in the microwave. Stir to make smooth. Add the crab legs and stir in gently to coat.
- Cook, covered, just long enough to heat through. Do not overcook. Serve with toast points made of good bread.